WFH (work-from-home) has become the new buzzword in corporate India, ever since the onset of the pandemic. Most companies realized that they could get a sizable amount of work done even with employees mostly working from home. Of course, it does not apply to all job roles, but some sectors have predominant responsibilities that can be carried out at home itself. Put in virtual meetings, conferences, and networking software and one is all set.
Even with the pandemic steadily coming down to manageable levels, WFH is still preferred by several employees and companies are also allowing employees to flexibly manage at-office and home working schedules. Are you someone who mostly works from home or is planning to do so in the near future? If the answer is yes, then you will require a smart workstation that can cater to your requirements.
The first thing to do is identify a corner or space at home or in your room where you can set up such a working space. The second step is to identify things that you will have to buy. These may include the following:
- Laptop and/or desktop computer
- Speakers and headphones with microphone abilities
- Printers and other associated gadgets
- Removable hard disks and storage equipment
- Cloud storage and other plans
- A working table with storage through drawers or separate chests of drawers if you have the space
- Stationery and other office essentials
- A good chair that can keep you comfortable throughout the day
- Shelves for keeping books and other items
These are quite a few requirements that people may have, while setting up workstations at home. Now the question is how to finance the same? You do not want a scenario where you deplete your savings to set up an office at home. Enter instant loan solutions. You do not have to run from pillar to post in order to get personal loans from conventional lenders. These procedures usually require a lot of time and involvement on your part, along with lengthy documentation and processing timelines. Why not just opt for an online loan like LazyPay’s XPress Cash instead? These loans will save you time and hassles while enabling faster and easier access to credit for setting up a smart workstation at home.
Here are some tips that will help you while applying for an instant loan:
- Go through the loan features and other terms and conditions carefully before applying.
- Always make sure that you have a budget chalked out for your home office. You should apply for only the amount that you will require.
- Choose an EMI plan that is convenient for you and does not hinder your regular monthly expenses and investments. Always work out how it fits into your monthly budget.
- Check your credit score. If it is between 700-750, then you are doing fine. Ideally, you should aim for 750+as your score. If your score is below 700, then you should take corrective steps to improve the same before applying for your personal loan.
- Make sure that you upload proper documents and fill up authentic information without any errors online.
- Always keep tracking your instant loan status on the digital lending platform.
You can get your credit line at an online loan app like LazyPay. Check your eligibility and get this credit line. This is the maximum amount that you can get as your loan from the app. Now, you can apply for a personal loan from this sum after choosing from suitable EMI plans. You only have to upload a few documents and complete the loan formalities like the agreement and NACH form digitally. Thereafter, approvals are granted in a matter of hours. Once this is done, you will get the money disbursed swiftly to your account. You can thus use a LazyPay personal loan to set up your smart workstation without dipping into your savings. All you need to do is download the app, select the XPress Cash option, fill in your basic details, complete your KYC verification and you’re all set!
Also, once you successfully repay one loan, you can get another with just a click, since the documentation and other procedures are one-time affairs. This is just like